07734 World
random rants and opinions of an average american on a world gone mad.


Wednesday, January 9  

Updates: Battles won and lost
So it's been a really long time between posts, death knell for
a blog but I've never been great at it.

Loss: Figured I'd speed past the loss so I could talk about the victories. So I didn't keep up with the gym like I wanted. I did get myself back onto some rec teams (Softball, Flag football and dodgeball) which was fun and gave me some exercise but I'm building myself up in the next couple weeks to embark on a new goal of exercise and diet. More on that to come if I can keep up with the journaling, the blog may give me a more "public" commitment which would probably be helpful for me as privately journaling didn't do much good the couple times I tried . . .

Victory: Baby boy is great, just past 9 months old and going strong, such a joy. His older sisters are also doing quite well. Grandfather is still doing well, all cancer was removed and he's gotten through another check. We finally got our home on the market so we're hoping to get it sold so we can get into a larger place with something more than closets for storage and more than a balcony for a yard. I mentioned I passed the CISSP exam although I haven't done much with it other than add it to my business cards, I need to get on top of making sure I don't lose it due to in-activity. I made Manager within the firm and have really enjoyed some of the new perks.

I hope you've been treated as well as I have over the last six months

~ Tim

Carefully thought out by Tim at 10:07 AM    Comments
Comments: Post a Comment
links
archives
random me
Random Stuff