07734 World
random rants and opinions of an average american on a world gone mad.


Friday, April 27  

Ugh. So I just finished a week of cramming 10+ hours a day for my CISSP exam. I'm definitely taking a bit of a break tomorrow.

I keep bouncing between feeling really ready and panicing about the networking security, the subject I feel is my weakest. I took a full practice exam last night with a study group and felt like I was getting all but a handful of answers right but how close are any practice tests to the real thing . . .

This Sunday in Tysons-Corner we'll find out I guess. :) Right now I'm feeling pretty confident, not that the test will be easy but that I know a lot of my stuff.

Carefully thought out by Tim at 10:34 AM    Comments
Comments: Post a Comment
links
archives
random me
Random Stuff