07734 World
random rants and opinions of an average american on a world gone mad.


Thursday, March 29  

Tomorrow's the wife's due date so one would imagine that this weekend we'd have our new arrival. :) Its exciting but with all the craziness at work and the other two little ones I feel like I'm not as involved as I've been in the past. For the other two I was at almost every appointment by my wife's side, in for the ultrasound, etc. This go round I've been at home watching the kids (which has been fun, I don't spend half the time with them that I'd like to) and for the ultrasound my youngest did NOT like seeing mommy on a table so she and I went out to the playroom.

Anyway, point being this due date completely crept up to me. I know we've been "in the red zone" so-to-speak for a little while now but I feel compeltely disconnected for some reason. It'll be nice to have a little one in my arms again though.

Carefully thought out by Tim at 4:41 PM    Comments
Comments: Post a Comment
links
archives
random me
Random Stuff