07734 World
random rants and opinions of an average american on a world gone mad.


Tuesday, March 6  

Tom and Jerry and the last plate
Some days/weeks/months feel like that common cartoon scene. You know the one I'm sure, the chase scene through the house which inevitably goes through the kitchen and the huge stack of plates get knocked over.

I see those plates as problems (or challenges as one of my mentors used to say right before making me say "I love a challenge") . Each plate being a separate thing that needs to be taken care of and together make a tall stack that would weigh you down. And then it happens, the proverbial chase scene where they all get tossed up in the air and then their time comes due, they come crashing down.

Somehow I manage to catch the first one, the second one, even the third one but they keep coming down faster, closer together. The past week my plates have been falling and I've been catching them.

The catch is, there's always that last plate. The one that tips the scales in the other direction.

Gotta try and catch every plate . . .

Carefully thought out by Tim at 4:38 PM    Comments
Comments: Post a Comment
links
archives
random me
Random Stuff