07734 World
random rants and opinions of an average american on a world gone mad.


Tuesday, February 25  

Welcome to the start of 07734 World . . . the personal bloggings about my thoughts and opinions in a world gone mad.


Let me make my first post about the name since it probably wouldn't be understood otherwise. It is two fold. One part from the standard practice of computer science classes world wide (I assume) to force young programmers to make a programming outputting the phrase, "Hello World."


As for number 07734. Back many moons ago in middle school (7th grade or so) it was "the thing" to try and spell different words with the numbers if you turned the calculator upside down. 07734 happened to spell hELLO. (imagine the old style 4 here).


Thus came: 07734 World.

Carefully thought out by Tim at 1:50 PM    Comments
Comments: Post a Comment
links
archives
random me
Random Stuff